Creator - Meg-Fay Makes

Creator - Meg-Fay Makes
Meggie-Fay Furminger - Image by Alex Photo and Film

Monday 6 March 2017

Turquoise Vibes



Turquoise Vibes


I am obsessed with the colour Turquoise. 

My house furnishing are shades of turquoise and as I used to be the Manager of Diva (costume jewellery store similar to Lovisa) way back when, I have quite the range of bling.

To me, turquoise jewellery gives any out fit such a boho/gypsy vibe. Turquoise goes in and out of season, but I love it at any time of year. 

If you have a colour you love, just wear it. Don't stress if it isn't exactly whats 'in'. Your confidence and passion is what makes the pieces speak and work with your outfit.

On the weekend, I wore a Cotton On chambray t-shirt dress, layered with a black tube mini skirt underneath. Now I'm huge, so the mini was mostly for modesty but it did create a super cute layered look. 

This look was simple and a bit boring, but once I chucked on a turquoise necklace and a pair of beaded chandelier earrings it just took it to a whole new level. 

Finished with my staple Target tasseled shoes, I created a simple boho vibe that I felt cool and comfortable in.

So don't be afraid to whip out those old costume jewellery pieces, to breathe new life into a bit of a boring outfit. 

Lots of love, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment