Creator - Meg-Fay Makes

Creator - Meg-Fay Makes
Meggie-Fay Furminger - Image by Alex Photo and Film

Thursday 23 March 2017

My Favourite Things Right Meow - Dusty Pink and Furry Slides

All photos taken on my Iphone 7 Plus

My Favourite Things Right Meow - Dusty Pink and Furry Slides


I was cleaning out my closet the other day and noticed that I own soooooo many pieces of clothing in different shades of dusty pink.

Clearly a favourite, so I thought why not do a post about a couple of my favourite things right meow (yes I'm aware it says meow not now).

Dusty pink and furry slides are my go to at the moment. My grey furry slides are from Rubi and I smash these at the moment. They can be worn dressed up or down and I've basically made them an any occasion shoe.

I get a lot of people saying they can't wear dusty pink because it washes them out etc etc but have you met me? Possibly the whitest person on earth, and I own so much of it. I always say it's about how you accessorise your look, so that you can pull of your favourite pieces with confidence. 

I've had a bit on over the past week, and here is a look at a few of the outfits I wore using my favourite things.

The first photo I'm wearing a Cotton On off the shoulder top that is currently on sale for $5 (winning), paired up with a white linen Purple Cow skirt and my furry slides. 

I had been to the races that day and we were heading out for dinner at Fishermans Pier in Geelong. After a little lie down I slicked my hair back, touched my face up with some powder and chucked this outfit on. I just took the purse I had used at the races that day and off I went. Seriously easy look that took me 5 minutes and was still super appropriate for dinner. 

The second picture I was just heading out to lunch with my friend Cazzy. It was cold and windy that day so I slapped on my grey Cotton On chino pants, dusty pink Cotton On jumper and my slides. I threw on the shades because I didn't want to wear make up and again created a really easy look that was perfect for our lunch date. 

The last photo I was heading to my niece Ava's birthday dinner with the family. It was just at my brothers house, so there was no need to dress up. Plus I'm such a big kid that comfortable clothes are essential when hanging out with the kids. This look is of course my slides, a pair of dusty pink Cotton On Body trackies and my Pantera band tee, tied in a knot for a bit more shape. This look may not exactly be super trendy, but it's reality.

Simple clothes dressed up with confidence and because I love the colour and my slides, I carry them off and got so many compliments on these outfits. 

What's your favourite things right meow?

Lots of love, Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment