Creator - Meg-Fay Makes

Creator - Meg-Fay Makes
Meggie-Fay Furminger - Image by Alex Photo and Film

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Girl Power - Collaboration with @alexphotandfilm


All images captured by Alex Photo and Film

Girl Power - Collaboration with Alex Photo and Film


Happy International Womens Day!

To celebrate I wanted to share the photos taken from a recent collaboration shoot with a beautiful and talented boss woman, Ally Reid from @alexphotoandfilm

Ally and I work together at Cotton On, we always have a fun time at work and often talk about our passions, hobbies and our dreams of being boss ladies. 

Ally is seriously the coolest, most down to earth, beautiful soul you'll ever meet. Ally lives to give and wants to impact the world and make it a better place. I wholeheartedly believe that one way she will achieve this, is through her photography. 

So last Wednesday, Ally and I went down to Barwon Heads to collaborate with a photoshoot. Helping to build both our portfolios.

It was forecast to be 33 and sunny, and as soon as we got down on the beach to start snapping, the thickest fog rolled over The Heads. We laughed because the day before we had joked about wanting the photoshoot to be magical, and here it was. 

We assumed the fog would pass as in was perfectly sunny it Leopold where I had just driven from. 

Nope.

The fog stayed the whole 2 hours we were down at the beach, resulting in my curls falling out and by the time I jumped in the water, I was freezing. 

We had so much fun though, and seriously, did you see the photos? AMAZING RIGHT? The fog seriously did look magic and I couldn't be more happy with the end result. Hence why I have attached so many of the shots, I simply just couldn't choose. 

It was so great to collab with Ally, and create something we were both proud of.

Keep your eye out for Ally Reid boss lady, and head over to her Instagram @alexphotoandfilm to check out more. 

Lots of love, Meg










No comments:

Post a Comment