Creator - Meg-Fay Makes

Creator - Meg-Fay Makes
Meggie-Fay Furminger - Image by Alex Photo and Film

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Thanks for the Sunshine Wednesday

 Thanks for the Sunshine Wednesday 


Nothing ruins your Friday more than realising it's only Wednesday!

At least the sun was out today and it finally felt a little bit like summer.

Speaking of summer...what summer? My summer clothes really haven't made much of an appearance this season, ripped off!

I had work today so I wanted to be cool and comfortable in what I was wearing. I also wanted to be covered enough incase this weather turned, you never do know in Geelong. 

My top and skirt are both from Cotton On. While I am working there, I like to represent the brand, but I absolutely love the versatility of both of these pieces and wear them all the time.

Off the shoulder and cold shoulder tops have been big for a couple of seasons now, and don't seem to be going anywhere. If you haven't invested in one yet, get a basic black or white version so that you can match it with anything. Dressed up or down, jeans, shorts and shirts all look amazing with these tops. 

Today's outfit was the 'Petrova' long sleeve off the shoulder top (in store now), teamed up with an older Cotton On high-waisted maxi (other colours still available in store), that has a really cute split at the front.

I loved this combo because it was easy to throw on, I looked a bit hippy but also fashionable and chic. The skirt sits nicely on the waist, drawing it in and giving me a long slim look (which I wasn't complaining about). 

Maxi skirts are great, they are trans-seasonal and flattering. 

Finished off with a pair of tasseled Target sandals and an Azurite choker, just for good vibes.

Wednesday, thanks for the sunshine. 

Lots of love, Meg



All photos taken on my IPhone7plus 






No comments:

Post a Comment