Creator - Meg-Fay Makes

Creator - Meg-Fay Makes
Meggie-Fay Furminger - Image by Alex Photo and Film

Saturday 18 February 2017

Saturday Style - My Boyfriend's Band Tee


Saturday Style - My Boyfriend's Band Tee


This morning I woke up feeling a bit sleepy and 'bleh' after a late night at a friends in Melbourne. I had work from 10-6 and wanted to be comfortable for the day. 

This is where my boyfriend's Band Tee comes into it.

Admittedly I buy them for him knowing full well I will get just as much use. We have a few that we share now from Pantera to Megadeath. 

The beauty of the situation, twice as much bang for your buck, and we all know how much I love a bargain.



Band T-Shirts have obviously been around forever, but recent trends have seen celebrities rocking them both casually with jeans and runners but also dressed up with mini skirts and heels. 

I buy the X-Large size and wear it oversized, and that way Aden can feel comfortable in it too. 

In the past I've worn the Tees with a white or black denim mini or blue ripped jeans. Today I really just wanted to be comfy, so teamed a Pantera Tee with Khaki Cuffed Chinos, both from Cotton On

Now, I work at Cotton On, so I get a discount. I love, love, love my Chinos. They feel like trackies, but still have a really clean, casual look. Full price they are $39.95, but there are some colours on sale in store.

The Tees are actually on sale at the moment for $12.50, can't go wrong. You can even share it with your partner. You can get Band T-Shirts everywhere at the moment. Check some out from Boohoo and ASOS.


All photos taken from my Iphone7plus 
I finished off my look with a really cute Kitty Bowler (honestly because my hair was greasy) and my staple black Vans. I have had the hat for so long I can't even tell you where it's from.  

Every now and then you get asked 'Do you even know any Pantera songs?' and honestly, I couldn't tell you.

So is it disrespecting the band to wear their merch and not know their stuff? It's really up to you to decide. 

My Dad and Brothers used to pump all those bands when I was young. Metallica, ACDC, Guns & Roses, Pantera, Megadeath is even my Dad's nick name for me. So it can hold a different meaning to some I like to say. 

Successful Saturday completed. Time for a cider.


Lots of Love, Meg. 






No comments:

Post a Comment