Creator - Meg-Fay Makes

Creator - Meg-Fay Makes
Meggie-Fay Furminger - Image by Alex Photo and Film

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Saturday Style at Terindah Estate

All pictures takes on my Iphone7plus

Saturday Style at Terindah Estate 


A few weekends ago, I was lucky enough to win the Millinery Award at the Geelong St Patricks Day Cup. I was so excited and honoured to win and then to receive some amazing prizes on top of that, really was just icing on the cake. 

One of the prizes was a voucher to Terindah Estate on the Bellarine Peninsula.

On Saturday Aden and I took some time out and caught an Uber out to Terindah which is located between Clifton Springs and Portarlington. I was super excited to just have a beautiful meal with my love and relax. Boy did Terindah Estate live up to my expectations. 

The view was so gorgeous and even though it was a tiny bit windy and a little bit cold when the sun went behind the clouds, Aden and I chose to sit outside. 

We ordered a bottle of Terindah Estate Rose, our meals and sat back and enjoyed the view. 

It was beautiful wine, beautiful service and beautiful food. They even have 'Estate Dogs' (the owners dogs roamed around while he ate his lunch outside) which I LOVED! They were so flipping cute. 


We got a little tipsy, took some happy snaps, had a laugh and it truely was an amazing afternoon. Terindah would be perfect for a wedding or event, as you can see from the photos, I crashed someones wedding, lol not really, it wasn't starting for another hour.

Now I am no food or wine critic, everything was delicious is all I need to say. I can talk about what I wore though.

Classic Black and White

What I am wearing, a white Factorie knit. I am obsessed with this jumper right now. It has long bell sleeves with little strands of silver through the knit so it can be dressed up or down and is just a super fun piece. 


On Saturday I wore it with black leather look pants, black Rubi slides, some long black and gold earirngs, my cute Typo back pack and a Dotti hat (although I took the hat off because it was windy and my hair was annoying me).

This look was great because I was in a bit of a, 'can't be bothered getting ready' mood and this look was so easy to throw on. Furthermore actually sit down and eat a big meal (the pants are super stretchy) in without getting tight or uncomfortable from my food baby. 

Easy and classic for a relaxing Saturday afternoon.

Thanks to the Geelong St Pats Day cup for the prize, we had an amazing time.

Lots of love, Meg 










No comments:

Post a Comment